- Rental Day- ALL BOATS rented for a full day must be checked out between 8AM and 10AM, for your full 8 hours.
- Gas is NOT included in rental pricing.
- Late returns will be charged at a rate of $150 an hour for 10 person boats and up for larger boats.
- Early returns will not result in a refund.
- Boats cannot be operated after dusk.
- There are no refunds for poor weather conditions.
- Never overload a boat. Maximum capacities are set by state and federal laws for your safety.
- Any damage done to the boat or items lost from the boat are the responsibility of the rental customer; regardless of fault.
- Two cars are allowed to park on premises per boat rental; three cars for 15 person boats. Additional cars will be charged $15 daily.
- All credits will be given in rental time as “rain checks”, ONLY. No cash refunds.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of rental reservation start date will result in no refund.
- Cancellations made prior to 30 days of rental reservation start date, we will refund your payment less a $200 service fee.
- NO pets are allowed on our boats, no exceptions.
- You will be required to pre-authorize a deposit with a credit card against damages the day of your rental. We will void the deposit upon your return with no damages to your rental. $500 for 10, 12, and 13 passenger boats, $750 for 14 passenger boats, and $1000 for 15 and 17 passenger boats. We do not except “American Express” in our office.
- You must be at least 21 years old, provide a government issued photo ID with credit card in the same name ( NO AMEX), in our office prior to leaving our docks.
- If you have a deposit for 8 hour rental, or paid in full you must arrive by, or call our office by noon on that date or we will consider it a cancellation.
- Our rain policy only covers boaters renting for a full day or less.
- Please do not call to reschedule prior to your scheduled rental reservation; we are located in the Adirondack Mountains and poor weather forecasts do occur frequently!
- If it is raining in Bolton Landing, NY at the time of your scheduled boat reservation departure time, you may then choose to use your payment for another day, subject to availability, without expiration, no cash refunds will be given, you will receive a “rain check”, only.
- If you receive a rain check, you can not downgrade to a smaller boat, however you may choose to upgrade to a larger boat.
We’d like to thank you for understanding our policies as we do our best to manage our business with the unpredictability of Mother Nature.