- I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE IF I CANCEL WITHIN 30 DAYS OF MY SCHEDULED RENTAL DATE, OR DO NOT SHOW UP FOR MY RENTAL, I WILL FORFEIT MY ENTIRE PAYMENT, REGARDLESS OF THE REASON, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If I cancel prior to 30 days of my scheduled rental date then I will be refunded, less a $200 service fee.
- Rental Day-ALL BOATS rented for a full day must be checked out between 8 and 10 AM for your full eight hours, we close a 6 PM.
- Gas is NOT included in the rental rate.
- There are no refunds for poor weather conditions, or early returns.
- All credits will be given in rental time as RAIN CHECKS ONLY, no cash refunds.
- Never overload a boat, maximum capacities are set by federal laws for your safety. If you pick up extra passengers or a pet your contract will be voided, with NO REFUND.
- You will be required to pre-authorize a deposit of $500 for 10 and 12 person boats, $750 for 14 person boats, $1000 for 15 and 16 person boats with a CREDIT CARD ONLY , no Debit cards for pre-authorization. We accept Visa, Amex, and Master Card for the deposit.
- You must be at least 21 years of age, provide a government issued photo ID, and a credit card in the same name in our office prior to leaving our dock. We accept Master Card and Visa only, if you bring a debit card you will not get the boat or a refund. Anyone in your party can provide a valid driver’s license and credit card in the same name.
- If you have paid a deposit or paid in full for an 8 hour rental you must arrive, or call us by 12 noon on the date of your rental, or we will consider you have cancelled with NO REFUND. NO SHOWS NO REFUND.
- Any damage done to the boat, or items lost from the boat, are the responsibility of the rental customer, regardless of fault.
- Late returns will be charged a rate of $150 per hour for a 10 person boats and up for larger sizes.
- Boats cannot be operated after dusk, doing so will void your contract, with NO REFUND.
- You will be allowed to park two vehicles on the premises for 10, 12, and 14 person boats, three vehicles for 15 and 16 person boats, additional vehicles $15 per vehicle.
- NO PETS ALLOWED ON BOATS.
- Once you reserve your boat(s) we will not make any changes to the date or time of your rental, NO EXCEPTION.
- Our rain policy only covers boaters renting for a full day or less. YOU MUST COME TO THE OFFICE IN PERSON BY 1 PM TO RECEIVE YOUR RAIN CHECK.
- Please do not call to reschedule prior to your scheduled rental reservation; we are located in the Adirondack Mountains and poor weather forecasts do occur frequently!
- HALF DAY RENTALS: If it is raining outside our office at 9 AM for morning rentals or 1:00 PM for afternoon rentals then you choose to take the boat or receive a RAIN CHECK with no expiration.
- Full day rentals if its raining outside our office at 10 AM then you may choose to take the boat or receive a rain check.
- All rain checks must be presented to receive a boat and are subject to availability.
- If you receive a rain check, you can not downgrade to a smaller boat, however you may choose to upgrade to a larger boat.
We’d like to thank you for understanding our policies as we do our best to manage our business with the unpredictability of Mother Nature.